вторник, 29 октября 2013 г.

Oct 8. Committee Dinner. Chillin'

The whole day we spent at the Georgian National University working in our committies. It was really tiring and by the end of the day we were exhausted. 


Though, at the evening we got a chance just to relax and chill. Together with EMPL we went to one of the restaurants ordering whatever we wanted (even though we didn't know what we wanted:)

Some people during the Session didn't like the food, but personally I have to say that 

Georgian food is amazing!

Watching average Georgians at the restaurant and the whole families that had come there I started to enjoy this culture a lot. It seemed that all the worries were left aside and people just chatted, laughed, and the old man in a suit was playing the violin for guests...

The meat is incredibly soft and melts in the mouth! Shashlik is my favourite

I already miss khinkali - these hot dumplins with liquid

Khachapuri is another traditional dish which will make you full, believe me!

Kebab... mmm, never enough meat in Georgia!

My only concern on that day was driving. I mean I started noticing from the very first day but later it became annoying: driving is awful in Georgia! There is no tolerance among drivers, they just cut you on the narrow road and beep. All the time they acted dangerously and sometimes I really freaked out. Who knows when their luck ends...

tbilisi2013


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий