пятница, 4 октября 2013 г.

The Beginning. Of October. Deepin'

I was thinking how I should start my blog on adventures in Georgia because apparently it wouldn’t be interesting to describe the flight and first sight, at least at the beginning. Moreover, adventures start when you just begin thinking, planning, fancying…

Oh well, my story starts with my wallet stolen. I strongly believe it’s a turning point because it was the last opportunity to say NO to 74th International Session of Awesome European Youth Parliament (AEYP) and to reject the possibilities that life could give me then. In fact, I am a different kind. I will GO till the end!



So I want to thank Schwarzkopf-Stiftung Junges Europa again for their generosity. Even though I have less money out of the grant that this organization gave to me, I except challenge and go to Georgia! Another question is why does it happen? A month ago I didn’t have financial sources even to pay for my tickets. I was looking hard for different scholarships online and finally I found one. Then there was hard time of transferring money… My nerves should have died by this time!

Though, stolen money in another country right before the departure to a place that I haven’t been before is even worse. Why now? Why not just cell phone? I can say that Universe has its reasons, and now I really appreciate the chance of going to another part of the world and meeting new wonderful people. Material things are only things and if I had opportunity to invest, I would invest in relations between others. Humans are social species and in the 21st century it is even clearer that the whole humanity acts as one organism on Earth. If we do something bad to others, we hurt ourselves.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
To:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий