воскресенье, 20 октября 2013 г.

Oct 2nd. Delicious conversation


Many people asked me why I was going to Georgia. Indeed, if not the International Session, I didn't have an answer. Though, there is one person at LCC that inspired and encouraged me to go. 

Anano Tatulashvili from Tbilisi who is curretly a freshman described her country in colors and suggested places to visit.
Though she doesn't study at home, she said that Georgia is number one for her but she wants to travel around the world first. Anano's been to Turkey twice and liked sights. Later I also will find similiraties between these neighboring countries.




"Most my friends went all around Europe and to the U.S. I think that studying is cool," she told me and added: "When young people "get out" of the country they realize that they want to come back. Most of them care about Georgia, they are patriots." She also shared my opinion that it is not easy just to go to America and live there because of different mentality. 

Then we spoke about 5-day war of 2008, discussed Saakashvili and just had a nice conversation which I didn't have for a while... I couldn't wait for this trip!

I had some goals as well. Get inspired too, folks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий