воскресенье, 20 октября 2013 г.

Oct 3rd. Before sleep thoughts. Deepin'

I spent couple more hours at my laptop before going to sleep. It was October 3rd already. Travelling was planned on this day. And what a coincidence! On my friend's page I found a video of impressive Georgian leader's speech.



I feel like global changes breath in my back. European Summit is coming, and whether Ukraine will be included in Association or not my country is going to face obstacles. If we join EU soon, many people are going to suffer. Our economy is not ready yet. Maybe businesses will benefit from it but not usual citizens. It’s interesting that when I spoke to a Lithuanian woman from Klaipeda she was frustrated.
“Life didn’t change much,” 
she said. “Our country just made more debts.”

Even more, I believe that if Ukraine could state its interests strongly and wasn’t economically dependent (and it is possible), we could still be good partners with European States but not dump its economy. I just don’t want to imagine the number of millions that would immediately migrate to other countries of EU seeking for work there and leaving Ukraine for those who simply uses its resources or doesn’t know how to work at all.





Recently Ukrainian agro holding company and Chinese delegation have conducted a meeting about selling 3 million hectares of Ukrainian land to China. Why?! We could make a partnership and raise crops for them not selling valuable land that our ancestors fought for centuries. Sometimes I just get sad about our officials...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий